Positioning of Our CSR Basic Policy
The NTT Urban Development Group has publicly announced its CSR Basic Policy, which sets out its basic approach to corporate social responsibility (CSR) and the direction of its CSR activities.
The basic policy has been revised following the announcement of the new corporate philosophy of NTT Urban Development in May 2014.
The core message of the basic policy is that we will provide excellent real estate services as a member of the NTT Group to promote urban development that will satisfy customers and communities and will make them smile and to help create a sustainable society that will offer more comfortable lifestyles.
CSR Management Policy System
NTT Urban Development CSR Basic Policy: “With Integrity, through Innovation”.
(revised in September 2014)
As a member of the NTT Group, we will provide excellent real estate services to facilitate urban development that will satisfy customers and communities and will make them smile. We will help to create a sustainable society that will offer more comfortable lifestyles.
Communication with stakeholders
- Our customers and communities, companies, and people involved with our urban development are all important partners for us.
- We will approach urban development through sincere communication with our partners.
Creation of comfortable and lively living spaces
- We will create comfortable residential spaces where anyone can feel safe and secure and business spaces that are functional and convenient. In doing so, we will pursue urban development that creates attractive and lively living spaces.
Promotion of environmentally friendly development
- We will promote environmentally friendly and ingenious urban development that will create comfortable spaces to bring people closer to nature.
Creation of workplaces where diversity is respected
- We will promote lively workplaces, striving to respect the growth of individual employees and diversity.
Sound business activities
- We will always have a sense of gratitude. We will help enrich society by conducting more responsible business activities with a strong sense of ethics and human rights.