Created: March 31, 2005
(Last updated on February 9, 2015)
NTT Urban Development Corporation Co. Ltd.
Hiroshi Nakagawa, President and Chief Executive Officer
Created: March 31, 2005
Obtaining Personal Information
The Company obtains personal information based on the following conditions:
- NTTUD obtains personal information only to the extent required for the purpose used.
- Legal and fair methods are used.
- Intended use is clearly stated.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information of clients obtained by NTTUD shall only be used for the intended purposes and within the required scope.
When personal information is entrusted to another party to achieve an intended purpose, appropriate structures shall be set in place to ensure that selected outsourcers and each company within the NTT Urban Development Group satisfy appropriate standards
However, personal data may be released/provided without client consent in the following cases:
- （1）For legal/regulatory reasons
- (2)Necessary to protect life, limb, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain client consent
- (3)Necessary for matters of public health or the promoting wholesome upbringing of minors interest and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the client.
- (4)When required by the national or local government, or with an individual or business operator duly entrusted to execute matters prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person risks impeding matters.
Appropriate Management of Personal Information
NTTUD endeavors to maintain accuracy of client personal information, takes appropriate security and other measures to ensure that personal information is protected, and provides preventive and corrective measures against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leaks, etc.
NTTUD complies with legislation related to the protection of personal information and other regulations.
NTTUD continuously reviews and improves its management structure through internal audits and other means, to maintain an appropriate personal information management system.
* Reference: "NTT Group Information Security Policy" http://www.ntt.co.jp/g-policy/
Personal Client Information Retained by NTTUD
1. "Purpose of Use" of "Retained Personal Data"
Client's personal information will be used for the following purposes:
- (1)Applicable Businesses
Office building, residential, commercial and other related businesses
- (2)Purpose of Use
Relates to businesses mentioned in paragraph (1)
- For sales activities: direct mail-outs etc., solicitation including visits/ telephone calls/emails.
- To execute contracts, and provide information and services regarding real estate transactions
- For various tasks: providing information on services or products regarding post-sales services
- To explain surveys (e.g.. customer satisfaction etc.)
- To statistically survey and analyze client trends and product development
- Safety management use and in response to accidents/disasters, etc. (including making contact in case of emergencies)
2. Inquiries Concerning Personal Information
To submit inquiries and opinions about client`s personal information, please contact the following representative:
[Inquiries Point of Contact]
IT Planning・Information Security Section, IT Innovation Department
Address: Akihabara UDX, 14-1 Sotokanda 4-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN 101-0021
3. Requests for Disclosure of Personal Information etc.
NTTUD will promptly comply with requests made by clients to disclose an individuals own personal information retained by NTTUD. If there are errors in the retained personal data provided to NTTUD, and the client themselves requests that their own data be corrected/deleted then, NTTUD will investigate and if judged that there are reasonable grounds data will promptly corrected/deleted.In either case, please contact NTTUD at the address given above.
Client inquiries about their own personal information: NTTUD will first carry out the prescribed procedures to verify the individual, and will then request the client to follow stipulated application procedures.In some cases payment of handling charges may apply. Your understanding and cooperation is appreciated.